Monday, November 9, 2015

HCG, SIZE 16 TO SIZE 6

HCG, Size 16 to Size 6

HCG Injections Support Successful Medical Weight Loss

Frustrated with slow weight loss? The Rancho Cucamonga rapid weight loss program, featuring pharmaceutical-grade HCG injections, can fast track your medical weight loss. Our program has helped patients lose up to 45 pounds in 45 days with an average loss of one to three pounds per day. Under the guidance of our medical provider, HCG injections could do the same for you!

Drop the Pounds Today with the HCG Diet
Here is a real success Story on How HCG changed this women's life!
 HCG is a naturally occurring hormone that is produced during pregnancy. Recent research has found that HCG is effective for promoting natural weight loss. In combination with a nutritionally balanced low calorie diet, these supplements help trigger the brain to burn stored fat, melting off the pounds.
Here is a real patient who has done HCG she answers the question How fast can you get to a normal weight, her story is amazing!  This stuff really works!
How fast can you get to a normal weight?
Obviously this will depend on how much you have to lose at least in part.  If you have 100lbs to lose, it will take you longer than someone who has 50 lbs to lose.
But sometimes I get questions from people who’ve seen that I’ve done 5 rounds of HCG and they wonder if everyone needs to do that many rounds to get to a healthy weight.
In short, nope.
2 rounds of hCG, both about 40 days each, was all I technically needed to look “normal” to the eye folks- started in February 2011, and by July I looked like the after photo below.
A 43 lb weightloss, and a change in clothing size from size 16 to size 6 was accomplished in two 40 day rounds of the hCG Diet.
So why have I done 5 rounds then?  You may discover, as time goes on and you try out the HCG Diet that,
1.) You aren’t perfect.  Most people who undertake a life change to become fit and healthy experience slip-ups along that path and I’m no exception.  The 2nd round that got me to the above photo at size 6?  Just after that I totally wigged out and ate my way with sugar laden foods all the way back up to 143 lbs (from 129lbs).  So I had to re-do round 2, which I did on round 3.  Technically speaking, if I had done everything perfect from the start (which I’ll be truthful here- very few accomplish this- but you know what?  It’s the end result that matters, not how long it takes) it would have taken only 2 rounds to get to a normal weight.
2.) The HCG Diet is so effective, you realize halfway through that you can have a better body than you were originally going to “settle” for.  I remember thinking at size 16, first starting the HCG Diet, ‘boy, if I could just get to 130 lbs and a size 8 I’ll be so content and just leave it at that.’  Even though being just over 5? tall I could certainly get smaller than that and be even healthier, most of us know and have experienced that losing weight is typically very difficult and takes a long time, so that’s why I didn’t want to set my hopes too high.  Many many people who have successfully gone through their HCG Diet journey have changed their “ultimate goal” when they realize how fast and effective the HCG Diet really is.  This has been the case with me.
So I screwed up round 2 and had to re-do it with round 3.  So one round fits into the “I’m not perfect” reason for a round.  At the end of round 3 I was 122 lbs and a size 4!
How can it get any better than that you may ask?
Well, to me it wasn’t just about being thin- I wanted to be fit and physically active as it’s always been in my nature to be.  So I started lifting weights and doing interval cross training at Crossfit- I put on 12 pounds of muscle in this past year- 12 lbs of muscle is great, but of course still does take up space on my body, so I used 2 rounds of hCG to lose more fat between it.  So the last 2 rounds of hCG I’ve basically been just “tweaking” and “fine-tuning”  my body-  those 2 rounds fit into the “I realized I can do better than normal- I can actually get very fit and active and lower my body fat percent with hCG” reason.

As an example, at 129 lbs I wore a size 6 and was not physically fit at all and had a body fat percent of about 28%, and now I’m close to 129 lbs again, but I’m a size 2/4 and am extremely physically fit and have a body fat percent of 19%.  Same weight, totally different body composition- a lot more of me is muscle and a lot less of me is fat now, at the same weight.  That’s what those last 2 rounds of hCG were about, and something I’m very proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment